Austin Healey Club at the 2022 Donington Historic Festival
The information below tells you all you need to know about joining our club at the 2022 Donington Historic Festival. There’s a fantastic line-up of races, including a dedicated race for Ford GT40s, plus the return of the Group C1 cars to the event!
The AHC discount code will be published in Revcounter and in the Member’s Area of our national website.
NEW CLUB BOOKINGS IF YOU ARE BRINGING A DISPLAY CAR
PLEASE NOTE THE CLUB TICKET BOOKING DEADLINE FOR THOSE BRINGING A DISPLAY CAR: 5pm Tuesday 19th April 2022
TO ORDER ONLINE
- Go to: www.msv.com/DHFdisplay
- Create your MSV account, or login if you already have an account. When you get to the page that asks ‘who are you displaying with?’ select ‘With a club’ then select our club name from the list
- Select the day or days that you wish to attend (our club is due to have a stand at the event on Saturday 30 April and Sunday 1 May 2022.)
- CAR DETAILS: Add the details of the vehicle/s you will be bringing to display on the club stand.
- TICKET SELECTION: IMPORTANT – the online club ordering system automatically puts one combined adult driver entry ticket/display vehicle parking pass for your chosen day/days into your shopping basket before you get to the ticket selection area. This ticket gives entry to both the driver and their car. So, when you get to ticket selection, please only select any passenger entry tickets that you may need.
- In the shopping basket you will see any additional tickets you have chosen showing as entry tickets and your combined driver entry ticket/parking pass will show as a vehicle display pass (shown at the price for an entry ticket).The tickets will automatically be discounted by 50% so you don’t need to enter any club code.
TO ORDER BY PHONE IF BRINGING A DISPLAY CAR
If you are unable to order your Display Pass online, please call the MSV ticket hotline 0843 453 9000* and give our club name and discount code to receive the 50% club discount. As you are planning on bringing a display car, please make sure you request a combined driver entry ticket/display parking pass as one of your tickets and give details of your car. *Calls cost 7 pence per minute plus your phone company’s access charge.
Need to amend the details of your registered display car once you have bought your driver entry ticket? Email email@example.com and they will be able to change the vehicle details in their system and issue a replacement combined display parking pass/driver entry ticket for you.
Need additional parking only passes (not additional combined driver entry tickets/parking passes)? For example, if you have bought your driver entry ticket/parking pass but plan to bring a different car on each of the two days of the event so need a pass that will allow you to park a different car to that listed on your combined driver entry ticket/parking pass on the second day. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and they will sort this for you.
COMING TO THE EVENT BUT NOT BRINGING A DISPLAY CAR?
Or bringing a display car and want to buy extra passenger entry tickets only after you’ve already completed your original purchase? Purchase entry tickets using the ‘normal’ booking website: https://doningtonpark.msv.com/DP-22-Historic and enter our club discount code at checkout. Or call the MSV ticket hotline on 0843 453 9000* and quote the club booking code.
EXISTING TICKET HOLDERS FROM DHF 2020 AND 2021: If you booked club tickets for the 2020 or 2021 event and opted to roll your booking over to 2022, your tickets will automatically work for the 2022 event. You can either:
1) Present the tickets you printed out for 2020 or 2021 if you still have them or
2) Log onto your account on the MSV website and print replacement tickets from your ‘My Orders’ section or
3) Email email@example.com with your Order ID and they can email the tickets over to you. If you want them posted out instead, you will need to pay postage.
Please also note, if you are a 2020 or 2021 ticket holder and didn’t respond to the refund/transfer information when it was sent to you by MSV, your booking will automatically have switched to 2022 tickets now. If you cannot attend the 2022 event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and they will help you.