Procedure for ordering tickets:
We’re aware that some people want to bring different cars each day. The booking system automatically provides one parking pass (attached to one car) for the days selected.
Any club member wanting to bring different cars on the other days should email me and I will add them to my list for additional parking passes. And
any club members who need their car details amended should also email me.
Here is the booking information your members will need:
TO ORDER ONLINE
2) Select our club from the list shown and click on its name. If you already have an MSV account, login. Otherwise, create an account.
3) You’ll then be presented with a page showing the conditions for displaying a vehicle – click the box at the bottom to say that you agree, then you’ll be taken to a page that asks ‘who are you displaying with?’ Select ‘With a club’ then select our club name from the list that appears and press ‘Continue’
4) Select the day or days that you wish to attend and press ‘Continue’
5) CAR DETAILS: Add the details of the vehicle/s you will be bringing* to display on the club stand.
6) TICKET SELECTION: Follow the process through to ticket selection. IMPORTANT – the online club ordering system automatically puts one adult entry ticket for your chosen day/days into your shopping basket before you get to the ticket selection area. So please only select any additional entry tickets that you may need when you get to ticket selection.
7) In the shopping basket you will see any additional tickets you have chosen showing as entry tickets and your driver entry ticket will show as a vehicle display pass (shown at the price for your entry ticket).
8) At this stage everything will still be shown at full price – press to go through to checkout, then enter our unique club code (See Revcounter)
in the Promotion/Voucher Codes box, which will apply the 50% club discount.
All entry tickets, including the driver ticket, will be sent out immediately but the vehicle pass (which is only a parking pass this year) will be sent out separately, two weeks before the event.
TO ORDER BY PHONE
Call the MSV ticket hotline 0843 453 9000, give the club name and booking code (See Revcounter) and you should receive the 50% club discount. Please also request a display parking pass if you are planning on bringing a vehicle to display on the club stand (note, the parking pass will be sent out two weeks before the event. Entry tickets will be sent out immediately.) *Calls cost 7 pence per minute plus your phone company’s access charge.
Want to buy extra entry tickets after you’ve already completed your original purchase? Just call 0843 453 9000, give them the club code and explain that you just need passenger tickets, not parking passes.
Want to buy extra entry tickets and get another parking pass after you’ve completed your original purchase? Either call and follow the ‘order by phone’ instructions above or follow the original online order process.
Booking online but not arriving in a club display car? If you plan to arrive in a non-club car so will be parking in the public car park, please write that information in the ‘Background Information On Your Vehicle’ box where prompted, and you won’t be sent a club parking pass (you will obviously still receive your entry ticket/s).
Need additional parking passes (not entry tickets) or to amend the details of your registered display car? Email Karen Coe – email@example.com or call her on 07540 725821.